- Hanwha Insight Refining a Sustainable Architecture
- Business Highlights Hanwha Engineering & Construction Revitalizes Iraq with the Successful Inauguration of Bismayah City
- Press Release Chairman Seung Youn Kim Met Former President of The Heritage Foundation Edwin J. Feulner, Jr.
- Press Release Hanwha Chairman Seung Youn Kim Visited the Bismayah New City Project (BNCP) Site in Iraq
- Business Highlights Hanwha Engineering & Construction "Designs the World"
- Press Release Hanwha Engineering & Construction Wins Contract for US$935 Million Chemical Plant in Saudi Arabia
- Press Release Hanwha Engineering & Construction Receives US$450 Million Order from Algerian Public Energy Corporation to Build Energy Plant
Business in Focus
New Bismayah City, Iraq
10 Billion USDto Build 100,000 houses
The LargestDomed performance hall
Hanwha Engineering & Construction
LeadingConstructor in Korea
Designing the World
technologies and extensive experience
creating beautiful and practical spaces
the balanced growth of society
Aug 2011 to Feb 2014
and Desalination PlantRas Az Zawr, Saudi Arabia
Dec 2007 to Sep 2010
2012 to 2021
2017 to 2020
- Hanwha Engineering & Construction Hanwha E&C has quickly grown into a global player by leveraging its extensive experience in construction projects and by implementing its new technologies and long-term expertise across industrial, chemical, and power plants, civil engineering works, commercial buildings, and more. We have averaged an annual growth rate of 30 percent since 2002, and gained international recognition. We’ve been recognized as a top global contractor in Engineering News Record and our works are often referred to as the “bible of the construction industry.”
- Hanwha City Development Hanwha City Development has been recognized as the leading private developer of high-tech industrial complexes since its establishment in 2001. Starting with success in Daedeok Techno Valley, additional projects followed such as the Asan Techno Valley project (2,984,000㎡ , 300 enterprises, 8,000 households), the Seosan Techno Valley project (1,994,000㎡ , 200 enterprises, 6,000 households), the Gimhae Techno Valley project (1,643,000㎡ , 200 enterprises), and the Gyeonggi Hwaseong Bio Valley project (1,745,000㎡ , 200 enterprises). Each completed project stood out as an achievement and garnered high praise. The projects are considered exemplary development models and not surprisingly, they have been benchmarked by several local governments.
Our Global Footprint
From China, the Americas and Europe to emerging markets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East,
our goal is to support local operations, embrace the skills of emerging workforces and provide greater value and prosperity to the world.